- There are two options for creating new Invoice:
- From customer details screen select New Invoice, it will create a new invoice for the particular customer directly.
- From toolbar click on the + button and select invoice.
On selecting any of this two options it will open new invoice page, in that you can fill information like:
- Customer Details:
- Here you have to select a customer from customer list or you can add new customer or import from device contact.
- Address: You can fill billing and shipping address.
- Invoice Details: Here you can set Date, Due Date, Invoice number, P.O. number, PDF subtitle, Currency.
- You can also set Shipping method and Shipping cost, Discount in % or amount and also set apply discount before tax or not.
- Also, select the Recurring option for Invoice.
- In task section, you can enter multiple tasks at a time by selecting from task list which will open on clicking “Add Task” button.
- You can also manually enter task one by one by entering values to task name, hour and rate.
- You can select maximum two taxes for each task by click on “select tax” button and can add a new task by selecting “+” button.
In Product section, you can enter multiple Products at a time by selecting from Product table which will open on clicking “Add Product” button.
- You can also manually enter Product one by one by entering values to the Product name, quantity and unit price.
- You can select maximum two taxes for each Product by click on “select tax” button and can add new Product by selecting “+” button.
- Notes and Terms:
You can add notes and Terms and condition in the related field.
- After fill above details click on Save button, it will save the invoice.