Customers who are not willing to continue their subscriptions can cancel them anytime. Refer to the following steps to cancel the subscription with your concerned Moon Invoice App Platform.
If you are using Moon Invoice on your iPhone, you can cancel the subscription by referring to the below steps.
- Open iTunes
- Click on Settings
- Click on your name
- Tap Subscriptions
- Click on 'Cancel Subscription' for the particular service you wish to cancel
If you are a macOS user, you can cancel or manage the App store's subscriptions by referring to the following steps.
- Open the App Store
- Sign-in into the App Store
- Scroll the page after signing in successfully. Check the manage button for managing or cancelling subscriptions
- Click on the manage button and tap on cancel subscriptions.
If you are an Android user, you must follow these simple steps on your Google Play application for managing or cancelling the subscription.
- Sign in to your Google Play account
- Tap menu and check 'subscriptions.'
- Select the service for subscriptions.
- Click on cancel subscriptions
Windows users can read the following steps to cancel the subscription with Moon Invoice.
- Sign in to your Microsoft Account
- Click on Services & Subscriptions
- Find your active subscription to cancel it via 'Manage subscriptions'
- Follow the instructions and cancel it.
If you have been using Moon Invoice with a web version, you need to follow the below procedure for cancelling it.
Using the web version, the subscription can be cancelled in two ways.
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on Profile
- Check Payment Settings, click on Pre-approved payments
- Select the services that you wish to cancel, click 'cancel the subscription.'
Contact our customer support team to get the subscription through Paddle canceled.