Moon Sync storage option allows real-time cross-platform sync option to the application users. With Moon Sync you can access your data from any macOS, iOS, Android or Windows device. Below are some steps to sync devices using Moon Sync:
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the application in all devices and log in to all devices with same Moon ID.
- Create a New backup for your current data.
- Make Storage as Moon Sync in the device with the latest data and select “Keep Local and remove cloud”.
- Once the sync is completed, make storage as Moon Sync in other devices and select “Remove Local and Keep cloud”.
- You will be able to see the latest data on all devices.
Note: You can also use the application offline and the data will be synced with other devices when you are connected to the internet again.