Moon Invoice plus plans allow you to add users to your company and grant them permission to access and add specific application data. Below are steps to add a user and grant permissions.
- A new user can be added from the Team option in the left panel on our website or android application. Go to Team -> You can click on the + icon to add a new user and assign them permission to view, edit, delete, or all for each module like Invoice, PO, etc.
- Use the Sharing option to provide permission to access all data or just the data created by the invited user.
- The owner will need to provide separate access for each company if they have more than 1 company.
- Once the user is added and permission is granted, they can log in with their email address on our website and access the data.
- The owner can delete and change permission anytime from the Teams tab in the left panel.
Note: For now, this option is available with the website and android application. It will be available with all platform applications with future updates.